Here are some reasons why, in 2014, I thought that channel integration of facebook was a good idea for online marketeers.
- Social networks lend themselves to the sharing of great ideas, products and brand advocacy.
- Successful social media posts and interactions can drive visitor traffic to product landing pages and booking engines on a website.
- Promotion of events and campaigns are available through a device in the pockets of an increasingly large global demographic who buy their mobile phone for social media: Over 1 billion active Facebook users each month use it on mobile, representing the vast majority of active Facebook users.
- Facebook remains the undisputed leader in social media referral traffic (23.39% of social media referrals reported at the time of this post in Oct 2014)
- Plenty of tools to provide insight on Facebook marketing and enrich our understand about customer response.
- Instant opinion and feedback about products and services